Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Open Appology

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What is point of saying something that you feel is not true?

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Warning i've never seen someone more full of shit than this guy...very shortly after he called 2 a nigger loving whore he came in and said "hi 2 *S". he's fake as anyone i've ever seen and just wants to be liked...but what bullshit to say you now changed your mind *L

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    how many hours did that go on?? about 5 or 6?? and nothing stopped it, untill it was talked out...
    all the name calling, threats and booting nothing stopped it...
    <FONT COLOR=#E9D2FF>untill the right people said the right things and people listened....

    heidi's really good at that shit..
    ..the real deep stuff..</FONT>
    i'm glad its settled down a bit...


    but i hafta say something about someother comments...cus i cant quit laughin about it ..
    i apologize cus this topic isnt funny...
    but there was some funny things said...*L*
    (name has been changed, for shit stopping purposes..*L*)

    (21:55:29) ~Xxx~ says to ~lily~: Hey sis as u can tell rottens lil clan is in here starting crap

    I really would like to know, who's 'honored' enough to be in this clan...
    *too funny

    23:51:32) ~Xxx~ says to Blanca: BTW freedom of speech here if ya don't like me config me thats what the button is for....but i can assure you you don't know who your fucking with *EG*

    (23:54:28) ~Xxx~ says to Blanca: Yeah like i said you don't know who iam so back off!!!!!!!!

    *LMAO* this shits funny...
    like, who in the fuck, do you THINK you are????
    ... who gives a fuck????
    *still L'fn biggrin

    When things were trying to calm down...
    you still could hear this annoying barking..
    that would not shut up!!!!<font size =1><font color=black>


    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited July 18, 2001).]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Q? is this the mikey that 2 posted???
    i have no idea of anybodys name here....????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the xxx mel put up there was ~twi~ later that night she said i was just mad earlier cus Nitro was on her side and that made me look really bad. Cus you know nitro's opinion was like the word in the porch which is where she was from and should go back to.

    As for Mickey on 2's thing that was cuterascal mike's his real name.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ...o...i...c.....k
    thanks J...s*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wrinkles her nose* I'm from the porch.... before.... should I go back?
    I dun like the racist guy....
    I was in the pool today....
    I had fun.

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CuteRascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna start out by saying I deeply apollogize for offending anyone by my rascist remarks. Some of them I have helsd in for a very long time and some i said out of anger. What ever the reason I know I am wrong. I am sorry it all came down to all of us fighting and bickering. However i am grateful that you opened my eyes to see that I am wrong and that People are People regardless of skin. Some live lives as criminals and others as saints regardless of Race. I am sorry to all that was offended by my behavior. Just hope in your hearts some where there is forgiveness.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    repuke

  10. #10
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm did i say you should myra? did i say lily should? read more carefully and pick the name...sorry if that's hard for you

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •